5.8.08

feedback of seminar

  • How good was I?A:2,there was a problem with my speaking because I found it a little difficult to remember my opinion sometimes I only read my notes which I researched.
  • Had I done enough research and preparation?A:1,Yes.I think I research a lot information seminar.I read all online sources on the book and make notes, in addition I research some data about the topic.
  • Did I speak enough during the seminar?A:2,at the beginning, I did not speak a lot ,with the time going I argue with my group member and give my opinion.
  • Was I a good listener?A:1, Yes.I try my best to listen everybody’s talking
  • Did I argue my opinion clearly?A:3,I'm sure about that and I did a conclusion to repeat my opinion.
  • Did I give reasons,examples and evidence to support my opinions?A:2,yes I give the example and data to support my opinion.
  • Did I ask relevant questions to other people?A:2,when my member give his opinion I asked him a question
  • Was the language I used accurate?A:3,there were still some mistakes about grammar vocabulary and pronunciation.
  • Had I prepared the language I need before the seminar?A:3,I didn't do that,I will try next time.
  • Did I direct the discussion or help keep the discussion moving in the right direction?A:2,I didn't do something about that because we discuss in the right direction all the time.
  • Could other people clearly understand what I was saying?A:3,I have some mistakes about pronunciation
  • Did I work well with the other people in my group?A:2,I have a good time in the seminar.

summary

Before the seminar I reached a lot on the Internet and make a lot notes, my preparative is good. However when the seminar began I don't know how to star and became a listener.Whit the time going, I join in the discuss and give my opinions about the topic, argued whit the the members.I am not pleased whit my pronunciation and I should do something about that. Our group worked very well had a good discussion and keep the it move in the right direction all the time.

没有评论: